Highly Capable Nomination Window Open Until January 8
Who may refer students for highly capable testing?
Anyone may refer a student once annually to participate in highly capable testing (Cognitive Abilities full battery testing and ITBS math and reading tests) in grades 1 - 8. Referrals may come from parents, teachers, school specialists, friends, family, community members, or even the student themselves.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Save time and make your payments online.
The Kopachuck web store provides great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.
2015-16 New Student Registration
Upon receipt of the completed forms, parents will be contacted to set up an appointment for a math assessement to determine the correct math placement for your student.
Please do not hesitate to contact Office Manager Peggy Borgen at 253-530-4105 for assistance or any questions you may have.
Click here for link to registrations forms and elective selection worksheets.