Career and Pathway Expo (CAPE) Registration April 6, 2016
Be watching for the open registration for this year's CAPE event starting the last week of February at your child's middle school! Career and Pathway Expo (CAPE) is an event on April 2nd , 2016 that engages and promotes 6th through 8th grade females in STEM classes and careers through hands-on learning and mentoring. A group of 250 girls representing all four middle schools in the Peninsula School District will gather at Harbor Ridge Middle School for the Saturday event.
Your Vote Counts
Please remember to exercise your right to vote on or before February 9, 2016.
2015-16 New Student Registration
Upon receipt of the completed forms, parents will be contacted to set up an appointment for a math assessement to determine the correct math placement for your student.
Please do not hesitate to contact Office Manager Peggy Borgen at 253-530-4105 for assistance or any questions you may have.
Click here for link to registrations forms and elective selection worksheets.
Soliciting your input for the selection of the next Superintendent
Your responses to the questions in this survey will assist the Peninsula School District Board of Directors and Northwest Leadership Associates develop the position description and leadership profile that will guide the selection of the next superintendent.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Save time and make your payments online.
The Kopachuck web store provides great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.