2014 Healthy Youth Survey
Our district is participating in the Washington State 2014 Healthy Youth Survey during the week of October 13th - 17th. The Healthy Youth survey includes questions related to physical activity and diet, unintentional and intentional injury, substance use, risk and protective factors, and access to school-based services. Survey results are used by schools, communities and state agencies to plan programs to support our youth and reduce their risks.
The Healthy Youth Survey is given to students iin grades 6, 8, 10 and 12 across Washington State. Participation in the survey is voluntary and the students' answers are anonymous. Please read the Parent and Student Notification flyer for more information about the Healthy Youth Survey.
Click here to view the Healthy Youth Survey Flyer.
Free School Supplies
Thanks to the generosity of our community, we have school supplies available to students, including backpacks, pencils, paper, composition books and much more. Students and/or parents are invited to stop by the Counseling Office. We will make sure students have all they need to be prepared for class.
Parent-Teacher conferences will be held Monday, October 13th through Thursday, October 16th. Students were given a conference reservation form to bring home to parent/guardian on Tuesday, September 16th. This form should be completed and returned to the school promptly. Please note: the middle schools have early dismissal at 11:30 am the entire week of October 13th, Monday through Friday.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Great news! Online payments are now being accepted!
The Kopachuck web store is now up and running. This means great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.