6th Grade Orientation September 1st
All 6th grade students are invited to an Orientation at KMS on Tuesday, September 1st, 8:00 to 12:30 pm. Our orientation is led by 8th grade WEB leaders and adult WEB advisors. WEB is a nation-wide program which stands for Where Everybody Belongs. This will be a fun, active and informative morning designed to get our 6th graders familiar with KMS. The orientation is designed for students only.
Welcome to the 2015-16 school year! We look forward to seeing all of our returning students and saying hello to students new to KMS this year. Please click here to view helpful back-to-school information. Supply lists may be found on our website under Quick Links in the upper left-hand corner. Links to bus information and our Online Student Store can also be found under Quick Links.
Student schedules will be available approximately one week prior to the start of the school year. Families will receive a phone call when schedules are available for viewing through Parent Portal. Parents of incoming sixth graders and new 7th and 8th grade students will receive Parent Portal instructions through the mail soon. Please note: Parent Portal is currently disabled until schedules are available for viewing.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Save time and make your payments online.
The Kopachuck web store provides great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.
2015-16 New Student Registration
Upon receipt of the completed forms, parents will be contacted to set up an appointment for a math assessement to determine the correct math placement for your student.
Please do not hesitate to contact Office Manager Peggy Borgen at 253-530-4105 for assistance or any questions you may have.
Click here for link to registrations forms and elective selection worksheets.
Summer Office Hours
August office hours are 9:00 am - Noon, and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm