Smarter Balanced Bell Schedule
The testing window for the Smarter Balanced Assessment is May 4th through May 19th. Students will be tested on some of those days, in their Math and Social Studies classes. We will be on an altered bell schedule, with periods 1-3 and 4-6 on alternate days. There will be no testing on Wednesday, May 6 and May 13th, which will be regular late start Wednesdays. To access the testing bell schedule, please click here. If you would like specific information on when your student will be testing, please do not hesitate to contact the school office at 530-4100
What's New with State Testing?
STATE TESTING CHANGES
New Learning Standards / New State Tests
Starting this school year, our state’s learning standards are now aligned to the Common Core State Standards in math and English language arts. New state standards mean new state tests. Washington, along with 23 other states, has a new state test aligned with the Common Core Standards. These next-generation assessments are called the Smarter Balanced Assessments (SBA). They are designed to accurately measure student progress toward college-and career-readiness in English language arts and mathematics.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Great news! Online payments are now being accepted!
The Kopachuck web store is now up and running. This means great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.