November Schedule Reminders
The District will be closed in honor of Veterans’ Day, November 11, and Thanksgiving Break, November 27- 28.
Free School Supplies
Thanks to the generosity of our community, we have school supplies available to students, including backpacks, pencils, paper, composition books and much more. Students and/or parents are invited to stop by the Counseling Office. We will make sure students have all they need to be prepared for class.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Great news! Online payments are now being accepted!
The Kopachuck web store is now up and running. This means great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.