Summer Office Hours
The school office will be open 8:00 am - 3:00 pm through July 2nd. The office will re-open on Tuesday, August 11th.
2015-16 School Year
The first day of the 2015-16 school year for all students will be Wednesday, September 2nd. Please note that the school year will start before Labor Day. Orientation for incoming 6th graders will be Tuesday, September 1st. Please watch your e-mail and our website as we send out back-to-school information throughout August, as well as information relating to 6th grade orientation.
2015-16 New Student Registration
Upon receipt of the completed forms, parents will be contacted to set up an appointment for a math assessement to determine the correct math placement for your student.
Please do not hesitate to contact Office Manager Peggy Borgen at 253-530-4105 for assistance or any questions you may have.
Click here for link to registrations forms and elective selection worksheets.
Online Payments Now Accepted
Great news! Online payments are now being accepted!
The Kopachuck web store is now up and running. This means great things for our families, such as:
- The ability to pay by credit card. A $1.00 minimum processing fee is automatically applied at checkout
- Pay class fees, purchase store items and even make a donation
- Want to know if you bought your student a yearbook or paid a class fee? This system will provide you with real time access to your student's account. This includes fines and fees that have been assessed and past payment history
You can access our web store in one of two ways:
- Go directly to the log-in page at https://wa-peninsula.intouchreceipting.com.
- Go to www.kms.psd401.net and look for Quick Links in the upper left corner and click on Bookkeeper/Web Store.